No Encryption No Callback
* Registration using email.
* Admin can control site backend.
* Partner account manually created by admin. partner account can monitor sales status / update account information.
* Users can subscribe daily deals information from his/her own city.
* Users can share deals information on facebook, twitter, MSN or email.
* Registered user can get rebate if he/she invites friends successfully.
* Users can also check previous deals on website
* Support side deal
* Work flow of buying a deal
* User pays via Paypal.
* If the minimum required is achieved, the deal is On and everybody that bought it gets charged on their credit card.
* All the payments are directed to website owner.
* If the minimum required is not achieved, the deal will be expired and all the money would be refund.
* Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
* Ability to define multiple cities/platforms.
* Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
* Ability for an admin to create a new ‘Deal’ for the category for which they have permission.
* Ability to specify a start date/ time, ending date/ time, minimum / maximum purchase requirements and terms and conditions.
* Ability to post a ‘Bonus Deal’ or ‘Side Deal’.
* Discussion system.
* Ability to set a min/max number of units that can be sold of one coupon.
* Every coupon should have a start date and an end date.
* When a deal is over or sold out before, it is displayed on the main page, but users cannot buy it anymore
* Report to see through the console.
* Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal.
* Ability to set a minimum number of coupons that need to be sold before the ‘Deal’ becomes available. Failing which an user automatically gets an email stating that the ‘Deal’ is closed.
* Template driven front end.
* Tweet Machine, which connects to the twitter account and post to it automatically